I have an intense passion for writing. I LOVE the written word and I strongly believe that good writing will always be in demand. Great writing is at the heart of successful blogging and will also help you immensely in your quest to get published. So that’s where I like to focus. Immediate benefits from my one-on-one coaching include:
- Confidence in your ability as a writer
- A greater awareness of your tone, voice and writing style
- A sense of focus with your writing to help you tell your story clearly
- The skills needed to push your writing to the next level
- Detailed, specific feedback to bring out the best and benefit your writing as a whole
- Help with the pitching process
One-on-one Writing review via Email
This individualized program is perfect for you if you’re looking for specific feedback on your writing or if you want individualized advice. I like to use one piece of writing as an example to give you the most specific advice possible, but the advice I give will translate to all your writing.
When you sign up for this program, you’ll get my feedback and input on the specific piece of writing you submit via email. I will also answer any questions you have about the process of writing/pitching/editing, etc.
A One-on-One Email Review includes the following:
- Review of 1 piece of content (an article or blog piece), including detailed written feedback from me
- 2-3 emails providing personalized feedback and advice, including recommendations for next steps
One-on-One Writing Review
This program is perfect for you if you’re looking for specific feedback on your writing or if you want advice on your writing as well as the writing/pitching process.
When you sign up for a One-on-One Writing Review, you’ll get insight from both my writer and editor point of view, with both comments on the specific piece of writing you’ve done as well as your writing as a whole. I will also focus on addressing specific questions you want answered.
A Writing Review includes the following:
- Review of content (an article or blog piece) including a review of your pitch email (or help crafting one) with detailed written feedback from me
- One 30-minute phone or Skype follow-up session to discuss notes and answer any questions
- One follow-up email after you submit a piece to give further feedback (if necessary)
One-on-One Month-Long Support
This program is perfect for you if you’re interested in on-going support or if you want personal, individualized feedback and support on more than just one article you're writing. The process varies from person-to-person based on what I’m helping you with, but the basics include:
- Review of up to 4 pieces of content, including detailed written feedback from me
- Weekly calls via Skype or phone to discuss feedback, address questions about your writing, how and where to pitch ideas, and to discuss other work you’re currently writing
- Once you’ve incorporated feedback to one of your pieces, I will review again, make notes and we will discuss during our next meeting
- We continue to meet weekly via phone or Skype until you feel ready to continue the writing on your own or are ready to submit
- I’m also available at other set times during the month so I can respond to any other questions you may have during the writing process, between our weekly calls